If you’re visiting The Hopkinson Report for the first time and heard about me from the “I Wear Your Shirt” guys promoting me on 2/6, welcome!
Quick intro: I live in New York City, run Wired’s online marketing and social media, and also contribute to Wired’s Epicenter blog.
My blog/podcast covers the latest marketing trends with a fun, energetic, pop-culture twist. If it’s your first time hearing about it, may I suggest checking out some popular posts:
– My interview with Jason Sadler of I Wear Your Shirt
– How to write great Tweets – 10 lessons learned from the @wired Twitter account
– Which iPhone App revenue model has the most profit potential?
– 10 Things I taught my interns
– Jana Eggers, CEO of Spreadshirt talks Bacon, Ironman, and T-shirts
Please follow me on Twitter: @HopkinsonReport
Check out all Wired podcasts, including The Hopkinson Report, from iTunes.
Get your own shirt at The Hopkinson Report T-shirt shop.